PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Challege 72 - Recipe!

Good Morning!
Thank you for all the entries last week, I told you it would be an easy challenge!

The Winner is:


Please e-mail me about your prize!

CHALLENGE 72 - RECIPE!

This week I have a Recipe for you all.
I wanted to stray away from the usual 1,2,3 Recipes so I hope you will all like this one.
We would like to see you use ALL of the following on your entries:

5 FLOWERS
3 PAPERS
1 RIBBON

This week our monthly sponsor is giving 1 lucky winner a $10 Shopping Spree!

Photobucket

Here is what the DT have come up with.
Click their names to be taken to their blogs!

















Please use Mr Linky to enter with a DIRECT LINK TO YOUR BLOG POST.
If you do not have a blog you may enter via e-mail.
Please remember your entry MUST fit the Challenge and please NO BACKLINKING TO OLDER POSTS. If you do you will not be eligible to win.

Good Luck!
Nat & The Team
xxx

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous job at the DT !!!! Love their cards !
    All the best.
    Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was testing my link here above (Jona (Yona)) and got notification that said that this blog did not exist !! When I tried the name (of my blog) in the notification then first did I com to my blog.!?
    Don't know how to correct this.
    Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the DT cards again this week....you are a clever lot..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your DT cards.Great challenge to create a card with all the components. Hoping that the flowers in the DP count and also that some of the flowers are layered and some are double flowers. Would love to win your shopping spree. Thanks for the opportunity. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab challenge - thankyou! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recipe challenges are so much fun. I just happen to have a card that fits all the criteria.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blogs are great.Are you also searching for Nursing term paper help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering great term paper services :+1-(951)-468-9855

    ReplyDelete