PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 1 April 2009

New DT Members - Challenge 2 - Colour Combo

First of all we would like to thank everybody who took part in our first challenge!! It was great to see everybodys creations!!

As you al know our first challenge was to help us find 2 Design Team Members :) It was a very tough decision! But we decided upon:
Tara - Your card was just beautiful
Caroline - the card you made was just fab!

Tara and Caroline you both impressed us with your cards and we are sure you will be a great asset to our team!!!!
Now onto this weeks challenge. We again have 2 prizes up for grabs! Each winner will recieve a voucher entitling them to 10% off an order at the Handy Hippo!!

I had a peek over there and they have some great products!!!
So to be in with the chance of winning one of the vouchers all you have to do is create a card, atc, scrapbook page or any other altered art with the colours GREEN, YELLOW AND ORANGE! as we are sure this will get you into the mood for easter :)

Remeber you can use any image - Combine with other challenges and enter even if you do not have a blog (our email is on the left hand side)

So now to see what the team came up with! I must say this was a real challenge for me !! lol




- Nat -

- Rach -



Hope you will enjoy this weeks challenge, Good luck and Happy Crafting!!!
Rach
Creative Inspirations Team xxx

8 comments:

  1. I have just emailed you to check something before I start jumping up and down and cheering!
    Beautiful colours for this week, perfect for Spring ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cheerful colour combo...thought I'd have a gohere is my card

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB Colors loved this challenge

    My effort is on my blog! x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just had to have a go at this - you'll find my card on my blog here - CreativeInspirationsChallenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi all.first time here..and what a great challenge for my first time..so love these colours together..and i hope you like
    my card
    thanks for looking hugs clare x

    and great cards by the DT well donex

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't normally put these colours together but I was quite pleased with the result. Here is my Entry
    Thanks for looking Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ladies my card is on my blog now.http://crazycraftshed.blogspot.com thankyou
    Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete